Twiither - A Weather Data Vis. Map Application Based on Geo Tweets
Link to Twiither
1. Gather all tweets with geo tags and weather keywords (like "snow", "blizzard", etc.) and classify them into different types of climate.
2. Show the tweets as weather icons on a google map.
3. When the map scale becomes larger and larger, the icons merges according to distances and areas. The quantity of tweets in the areas are shown on the icons.
4. Relevant tweets are shown below the map. User can learn details of them.
5. User can refresh tweets in order to get latest weather information.
6. User can search a specific location in order to get the weather information there.
1. Designed the UI / UX of the application and analyze its usability.
2. Created web templates and icons in Photoshop.
4. Helped study the JSON format data.